Battle Spirits Podcast

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Spirits Podcast

Your place for anything and everything related to the Battle Spirits Podcast

+2
Alucard Sparda
gammerx
6 posters

Podcast Questions

gammerx
    gammerx
    Administrator

Podcast Questions Empty Podcast Questions

Post by gammerx Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Please, post all questions for the BSTCG Podcast crew and guests here!
    Alucard Sparda
    Alucard Sparda
    New listener
    New listener

Podcast Questions Empty Re: Podcast Questions

Post by Alucard Sparda Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Who exactly is in the crew and is there any way anyone else can become a crew member?
    gammerx
    gammerx
    Administrator

Post by gammerx Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Alucard Sparda wrote:Who exactly is in the crew and is there any way anyone else can become a crew member?
    Glad you joined up here Smile The crew roster at the moment is The Akatsuki and I, but really the podcast is a community effort by the community for the community. We always want guests and people to join on our show, we hope to have 4-5 people per show, being The akatsuki and I as well as a bandai employee and 1-2 guests from the forums. We aren't really sure about there being a third person, but I am sure if you post alot, and help give us suggestions, as well as become a guest speaker you could join the crew!
    Alucard Sparda
    Alucard Sparda
    New listener
    New listener

Post by Alucard Sparda Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 pm

gammerx wrote:
    Alucard Sparda wrote:Who exactly is in the crew and is there any way anyone else can become a crew member?
    Glad you joined up here Smile The crew roster at the moment is The Akatsuki and I, but really the podcast is a community effort by the community for the community. We always want guests and people to join on our show, we hope to have 4-5 people per show, being The akatsuki and I as well as a bandai employee and 1-2 guests from the forums. We aren't really sure about there being a third person, but I am sure if you post alot, and help give us suggestions, as well as become a guest speaker you could join the crew!
    I can easily help give you all kinds of suggestions to help in it, and since I know a good amount of the rules of the game. It would even help to have a game winner as a member of the crew to help explain how it feels to play it since I won the second 1k event at Gencon.

You can always discuss of decks that can be built, events that will be happening, tournament reports, and potential previews later down the road
    gammerx
    gammerx
    Administrator

Post by gammerx Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Alucard Sparda wrote:
    gammerx wrote:
    I can easily help give you all kinds of suggestions to help in it, and since I know a good amount of the rules of the game. It would even help to have a game winner as a member of the crew to help explain how it feels to play it since I won the second 1k event at Gencon.

You can always discuss of decks that can be built, events that will be happening, tournament reports, and potential previews later down the road
    That sounds pretty cool! For the first podcast, I was hoping to have the winners from the 1k events on the show. So if you have a skype account, add me at gammerx1, my name is Jacob W on there. If not, make a skype account, it is completely free!
    Saxoncross
    Saxoncross
    New listener
    New listener

Post by Saxoncross Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Possible items to discuss on up coming Podcast:

Play of the Starter Decks
    The meta Game in Japan
    The development of the meta game
    Wrap up from the larger tournaments

Thank you
    The Akatsuki
    The Akatsuki
    Administrator

Post by The Akatsuki Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Those are all good question, although I am not sure about the meta in japan we might have ask someone else.
    Alucard Sparda
    Alucard Sparda
    New listener
    New listener

Post by Alucard Sparda Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 am

gammerx wrote:
    Alucard Sparda wrote:
    gammerx wrote:

That sounds pretty cool! For the first podcast, I was hoping to have the winners from the 1k events on the show. So if you have a skype account, add me at gammerx1, my name is Jacob W on there. If not, make a skype account, it is completely free!

Well you got my skype name and I am going to enjoy talking on the podcast today
    JBPandaTurtle
    New listener
    New listener

Podcast Questions Empty podcast?

Post by JBPandaTurtle Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:47 pm

when can we expect the first one to be up?
    Random-Man
    Random-Man
    New listener
    New listener

Post by Random-Man Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Interview all the GenCon tourney winners. there should be at least 5 of us since there was a tie for first in the starter deck tourny.
    gammerx
    gammerx
    Administrator

Post by gammerx Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Random-Man wrote:Interview all the GenCon tourney winners. there should be at least 5 of us since there was a tie for first in the starter deck tourny.
    Would be glad to, just send me a PM on the bandaicg forums: onlymymom
    Random-Man
    Random-Man
    New listener
    New listener

Post by Random-Man Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:39 pm

gammerx wrote:
    Random-Man wrote:Interview all the GenCon tourney winners. there should be at least 5 of us since there was a tie for first in the starter deck tourny.
    Dragonball forums?
    gammerx
    gammerx
    Administrator

Post by gammerx Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Random-Man wrote:
    gammerx wrote:
    Dragonball forums?
    Battlespirits forums..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am